Nightingale & Sparrow Micropoets: The Top Ten – 2021
Nightingale & Sparrow Press
In the leadup to each issue of Nightingale & Sparrow Literary Magazine, the N&S editorial staff selects a series of micropoems to feature on social media in the days leading up to each issue’s launch. While these pieces aren’t published in the magazine issue, they’re posted to the N&S site alongside the issue’s web archive.
To further give back to our micropoem contributors, we’ve decided to publish yet another microchapbook of micropoems. Featuring the “top ten” N&S micropoets of 2021, we’re thrilled to share the 2021 edition of Nightingale & Sparrow Micropoets!
Print | Kindle | Digital PDF
The top ten micropoets of 2021 were chosen by the N&S staff.
- After the Storm – Lynn White
- The end of the affair – Sadie Maskery
- Temperature – Caitlin M.S. Buxbaum
- feel – Mark Goodwin
- Childhood – Shiksha Dheda
- Song -Bradley Samore
- Breathless – Cynthia Anne Cashman
- Air / Born – JP Seabright
- Watery silence – Miriam Calleja
- When the lights came on – Scott Elder
View all of our micropoems by issue here.