Nightingale & Sparrow Micropoets: The Top Ten – 2020
Publication Date: 29 December 2020
Nightingale & Sparrow Press
In the leadup to each issue of Nightingale & Sparrow Literary Magazine, the N&S editorial staff selects a series of micropoems to feature on social media in the days leading up to each issue’s launch. While these pieces aren’t published in the magazine issue, they’re posted to the N&S site alongside the issue’s web archive.
To further give back to our micropoem contributors, we’ve decided to publish yet another microchapbook of micropoems. Featuring the “top ten” N&S micropoets of 2020, we’re thrilled to share the 2020 edition of Nightingale & Sparrow Micropoets!
Print | Kindle | PDF
The top ten micropoets of 2020 were chosen by the N&S staff.
- His smile – Carl Alexandersson
- And So We Dive – Claire Loader
- Vs. – Amanda Crum
- Finding Love in Coffee – Amanda N. Butler
- Eternal Carvings – Timothy Kelly
- Groove – Tanasha Martin
- morendo – Maggie Wang
- Miss, What If They Call It Gay Club? – Liz Chadwick Pywell
- first grade mural – Matthew E. Henry
- Forest of Us – Carolyn Agee
View all of our micropoems by issue here.